At A Eléctrica, we care about your safety and believe in the need to protect the privacy of the personal information you share with us. To this end, we make every effort to ensure the security of the purchase process as well as the privacy of the personal information you provide to us.
We can guarantee that all requests you make on our site are safe, since we use strict security measures for this purpose, namely, the use of the efficient Socket Layer Server (SSL). With this server, any information you enter is encrypted before it is transmitted, making it very unlikely that any third party will access your data or intercept the information that has been transmitted.
In order to create a maximum security level, you can also check that you are using your browser in a safe way, if you look at the address bar and check for an icon (image) of a lock closed.
The address entered must also begin with https. The "s" indicates that you are browsing a secure page. We advise you to take care to do so on any page where you intend to provide your personal data or sensitive and important data. The latest versions of the most popular browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox support these secure connections. If for some reason this option has been disabled in your browser, you will not be able to log in until you reactivate it. You can find this option in the browser settings in the menu under "security".
The protection of your personal data
A Eléctrica is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data. The personal data provided by the users of the site will be subject to computer treatment and will be included in the data base (s) of A Eléctrica.
A Eléctrica has a strong concern with the protection of personal data and the privacy of all its customers.Whenever a collection of personal data is required to be made available to any third party service, such collection will be carried out in strict compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of 27 April 2016) and related national legislation , European and international.
A Eléctrica ensures that the data collected by you are those strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes of customer management (including the definition of profiles); marketing and advertising, billing for purchases, deliveries and repairs.
Data processing operations are lawful when:
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract, in accordance with Article 6 (1) b) RGPD: sale of products, repair services and delivery services;
- when the data subject has given his consent to the processing of his data, in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, al. a) of the RGPD: customer card, profile definition and transmission of data to third parties;
- where the treatment arises from a legal obligation, in accordance with Article 6 (1) c) of the RGPD: invoicing;
Treatment of data
A Eléctrica is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data.
The personal data placed by the users will be subject to automated treatment and will appear in the data base (s) of A Eléctrica.
They will have access to personal data, A Eléctrica, as the controller, as well as their subcontractors, the latter only in that capacity and within the limits duly contractualized.
Subcontractors will only have access to the personal data strictly necessary for the intended purposes.
The personal data provided to A Eléctrica will be used exclusively for customer management, including profiling, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
The data processing operations have the following legal bases:
- Execution of a contract: sale of products, repair services and delivery services;
- Consent of the data holder: customer data sheet, definition of profiles and transmission of data to third parties;
- Legal obligation: billing.
In the case where the processing of data is based on the consent of the data subject, the data subject may at any time withdraw the consent already given, without such withdrawal having repercussions on the legality of the treatment previously carried out.
The Data Owner may at any time request the Data Protection Officer to exercise the legally provided rights, albeit in accordance with the RGPD and other applicable personal data protection laws, namely:
- right of access;
- right of rectification;
- right to erasure;
- right to limit treatment;
- right to object to treatment;
- the right to portability of data;
- right to complain to the CNPD.
What do we collect and in what way?
At A Eléctrica website, we collect the following information:
All personal information you enter and send, such as name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, VAT number and contact information. A Eléctrica only collects information necessary for ordering and opening a customer account.
We never collect payment details.
- Your IP address (i.e. the individual identification number of your computer) is automatically registered by our web server. This feature serves to analyze your interest in the site, as well as to know its location (for example, municipality / city), which will allow us to offer you relevant and tailored information about our stores and services.
- Your preferences and the use of alerts, through emails that we send you, in case you choose to receive emails about products and offers.
Access to personal data
They will have access to personal data to A Eléctrica as the controller, as well as its subcontractors. The latter only access the data in this capacity: in the scope of the after-sales service for installations, home delivery and repairs will have access to the personal data strictly necessary for the pursuit of the intended purposes.
You may at any time exercise your rights (the right of access to personal data, the right to delete personal data, the right to rectification of personal data, the limitation of treatment, opposition to treatment and the right of portability of data) through our Data Protection Officer.
The registered user may at any time withdraw the consent already provided for the treatments based on this legal basis, without such withdrawal having repercussions on the legality of the treatments previously carried out.
You may, in your client area, change / update your personal data. You can still do it through the email address.
You may at any time oppose the sending of marketing communications by Atrica using the option to opt out given to each communication received, or accessing your personal area of the site and modifying the settings of receiving marketing communications. Alternatively, you can use our contact form by sending an email as follows:
- Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and the following information in the body of the email:
- Full name
- Postal address, including postal code
- Email address